Date: September 13, 2022 4:00:18 PM UTC
The Senior Production Director leads the department, overseeing all fabrication and installation.
The goal of the department is to bring the design intent to life with the highest level of quality, while staying on budget and on time.
The Senior Production Director is an integral part of making custom designed experiences come to life. They lead and support the production team by creating strong systems and processes, developing a network of strong vendor partners and facilitating effective work flow between departments.
Role and Responsibilities: • Development, rollout and oversight of systems, processes and standards relating to procurement, fabrication partners, installation partners and quality assurance. Including but not limited to: vendor contracts, purchase orders, work flows, checks and balances, budgeting procedures, change orders, quality insurance standards, sample approval tracking, drawing/proof approval tracking, project documentation, coordination with accounting, project team and design team
• Oversee and manage efficiency, quality and profitability of fabrication and installation. Maintain a high level understanding of how production department impacts the overall success of the company
• Develop and execute process to identify, vet and on-board new fabrication partners
• Maintain business relationships with fabrication and installation partners, working to protect margins, increase work flow efficiencies and maintain quality
• In coordination with leadership, develop a strategic plan for building the Production Team for 2022 and beyond.
• Lead hiring effort to build the team as determined
• Lead, manage, support and hold accountable production management team who are managing project level coordination
• For large, complex projects, provide a more hands on approach in supporting the production management team on an as needed basis (3-5 projects/year), helping work through difficult executions, or coordination challenges.
Traveling for meetings and projects, 25-20% Requirements: • Industry experience, construction, exhibit fabrication
Location: Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson, South Carolina Area, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 5 Year