Date: September 6, 2022 10:46:38 PM UTC
Title: Technical Business Analyst and Product Engineer
Type: 6-Month Contract-to-Hire – Great Opportunity
Location: Remote – Must be in the Eastern Time zone
Sponsorship: No sponsorship will be provided for this role
Methodical Search is seeking a highly motivated and talented Technical Business Analyst/Product Engineer to join our client’s world-class organization. As the Technical BA/Product Engineer, you will report to the Product Owner and be responsible for all aspects of software systems development.
You will possess the skills necessary to work closely with customers to review and analyze their processes and related software systems. Additionally, you will make recommendations surrounding improving processes and efficiency primarily using software solutions. Responsibilities encompass new and existing software.
In this role, you will be challenged with documenting user needs and defining software requirements, creating test cases, and executing them on the software for quality purposes. You will also work closely with software engineers throughout the lifecycle of the system, provide training and support for their systems, as well as analytics and reporting.
The Technical BA/Product Engineer is expected to work independently when provided with guidance, goals, and direction. A wide degree of creativity and adaptability is expected.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with a variety of software development life cycles, especially agile
- Experience with business analysis, quality assurance, change management and/or process improvement
- Experience with software documentation, e.g. business requirements, functional specifications, test cases, workflows, etc.
- Direct customer support or equivalent experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Atlassian’s JIRA and Confluence products is preferred but not necessary
- You will be expected to own and drive the products you are working on
- This position offers advancement opportunities into Product Owner typically within the first year of joining the organization
Location: United States, US
Job Type: ENTRY_LEVEL
Experience Requirements: 4 Year