Date: September 6, 2022 12:09:27 PM UTC
Are you looking for your next and final career? Are you a highly motivated professional looking for an exciting opportunity with room for growth at a company with an amazing culture? This opportunity is for you!
The Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) maintains all infrastructure and cloud operations for the internal applications in our enterprise environments. This is done by monitoring and validating critical operational indicators, following best practices and established standards. In addition, SRE streamlines IT infrastructure management through IaC and automation.
The position ensures the timely delivery of high-quality IT services and projects supporting the company’s systems and operations. This position will also engage in resolving complex performance issues across enterprise platforms.
Functions and Responsibilities
· Manage production environments by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
· Automate reliability, quality, and repeatability of cloud environments
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Responsible for maintaining tools/systems/platforms for cloud service
- Automation of infrastructure operations
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple software applications
- Support incident escalation and troubleshooting
Skills & Knowledge
· Ability to multi-task and complete regular duties in a time-efficient manner.
· Strong skills in Windows & Linux Server systems.
· Experience with MS SQL/Postgres SQL applications.
· Experience with Azure and Amazon Cloud Services
· Experience with Python and PowerShell scripts
· Experience with deploying, supporting, and monitoring new and existing services, platforms, and application stacks
· Agile mindset and DevOps philosophies
· 4+ years with site reliability engineering
· 4+ years of experience with IaaS environments such as MS Azure, AWS, GCP
· Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking, architecture, and core technologies (such as DNS, DHCP, HTTP, Routing, VPN)
· 3+ years automation process implementation
· Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
· Experience implementing & administering large scalable cloud environments
· Bachelor’s degree in MIS, technical discipline, or equivalent experience
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 4 Year