Date: April 7, 2023 6:44:16 PM UTC
Title: Scrum Master
Type: Fulltime Long-Term Contract
Location: Remote/Hybrid: 50% Campinas office/50% Work from Home
Do you enjoy being a part of a team that is reshaping the face of the HOA Property Technology market? Do you want to be apart of the best cloud-based SaaS commerce platform available? Do you enjoy working on cloud modernization initiatives while working in a hybrid capacity? If so, then look no further, this is the job for you! We are currently developing this platform to support large-scale expansion needed for supporting both existing and future go-to-mark approaches for SaaS products.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to contribute significantly to the organization’s definition, development, implementation, and continuous improvement of Agile methods. Through your efforts, the team will be able to observe and comprehend their progress during a spring thanks to the appropriate data you maintain while also facilitating the sprint planning, retrospective, and daily stand-ups, and burn-down activities. You will take ownership of, and address identified obstacles in this capacity. As a Scrum Master, you oversee directing ongoing Agile transformation and practices as well as encouraging accountability and openness at all organizational levels.
This is a “Hybrid” role, in which you will work part of the week in our office in Campinas, and part of the week from your home. Laptop and equipment will be provided to you. Fulltime long-term contract, with benefits included in your monthly pay.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Perform the role of scrum master for multiple teams, leading multiple, simultaneous initiatives of complex programs / release trains.
- Practices the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability, and practices continuous improvement.
- Facilitates sprint demos, planning, and retrospectives.
- Tracks and communicates team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Provide status reporting on key performance indicators (KPI’s), schedule, quality, delivery rate, resources, and milestone delivery to identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve.
- Support and educate product owners, especially regarding developing, refining, and managing product backlog.
- Provides training and coaching of team members, product owners, engineering, other scrum masters and pm community in the Agile practices.
- Strong mediation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to collaborate with business partners and various technology teams to deliver enterprise level solutions.
- Ensures teams maintain focus on continuous delivery.
- Innovates with practices and frameworks through experimentation to improve the team and their delivery.
- Developing understanding and encouragement of team’s development innovation and improvement (UX engineering practices, Dev Ops, etc.).
- Coaches the team to improve collaboration and self-organization.
Qualifications That Make You a Great Fit:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Scrum Master
- Deep experience with Agile Methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- SAFe certified or SAFe experience
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Preferred: Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
Perks and Benefits:
- Our beautiful office in Campinas with wonderful amenities and indoor and outdoor workspaces
- Flexible hybrid work model for work life balance
- A collaborative environment where you can enhance your skills with likeminded developers and engineers
- Room for growth to senior level positions
- Referral bonuses
- PEO benefits and profit sharing
- A member of our global candidate network to enhance your career long term
- Bi-Weekly pay!!!
Location: , BR
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 4 Year