Date: September 6, 2022 12:10:42 PM UTC
Fantastic Sales Opportunity with a base compensation and commission plan!!
Responsible for growing sales to new Customers and existing Customers. (Surface Preparation / Construction products the Company currently offers for sale.)
Customer Team/Solution Focus
- Implement and support our e5 Partnership engagement model
- Seek out prospective customers/business opportunities with new customers.
- Make sales calls at existing customer sites on a regular basis.
- Generate profitable sales orders from all Customers.
- Implement a sales plan to support sales goals and profitability goals.
- Establish and maintains customer relationships to grow profitable sales.
- Introduce and demonstrate new products to existing Customers.
- Follow-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Maintain ethical, cooperative relationships consistent with the Company Values of – Integrity, Ownership and Innovation.
- Inform customers of all relevant company policies/procedures and initiatives.
- Participate in Industry Trade shows which may include set up and take down
SPE /Bartell Team/Solution Focus
- Attend product training classes to develop superior product knowledge to handle customer applications.
- Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies.
- Develop an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales and support personnel.
- Co-ordinate with inside sales team to fulfil customer needs for current literature, catalogues, product pricing, etc.
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyse market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth.
- Co-ordinate with inside team (Sales/Engineering/Production) ensuring customer returns are properly completed.
- Report relevant customer comments to management.
- Report competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management.
Personal Focus & Development
- Maintain a professional/working image of self and work environment (including vehicle).
- Travel the Territory to make the necessary sales calls.
- Utilize our CRM actively to document ongoing and potential business development.
- Complete expense reports on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
- Routinely communicate schedule to management.
- Perform other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- University /College degree or three years of relevant sales and industry experience; or equivalent combined education and on the job experience.
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards.
- Developed knowledge of the industry within a given market.
- Strong customer service orientation. Maximize results and total customer satisfaction.
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication skills. Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing capabilities.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Organised, with good time management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Must be a team player to work with the Inside team to achieve results.
- Proficiency in O365 applications.
- A valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record.
- Good Sense of humour.
- Must be able to handle rejection.
- Mechanical aptitude essential.
- Certain degree of curiosity to be able to problem solve and meet Customer needs.
This job has physical requirements such as: sedentary work, operating a vehicle, occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
Reasonable accommodations will be considered as needed to perform the essential functions.
The duties and demands listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position
Location: Berlin, Germany, DE
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 3 Year