Date: September 14, 2022 8:35:49 PM UTC
Title: Robotics Engineer
Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Atlanta, GA (College Park)
Sponsorship: No sponsorship will be provided for this role. Must be a US Citizen.
We are seeking a Robotics Engineer with experience in manufacturing applications. You will be an integral team member that designs and implements robot cells. We are looking for a capable, creative, and self-motivated professional who wants a career in robotic systems integration.
- Active participation in project kick-off meetings. Obtain a clear understanding of the scope and schedule from the project manager, customer, and project team.
- Support system installation, start-up, and debug
- Manage schedules to adhere to the development goals and timelines
- Verify system performance meets the project requirements
- Robotic cell design, robot selection and end-of-arm tooling design
- Robot set-up from system defaults
- Set-up and use of tool data, frame data and TCP
- Use of vision on robot tools and fixed cameras, including understanding of vision tools and calibrations
- Creation and debug of background tasks
Education and Experience:
- BS or MS degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering)
- Significant work experience in Robotics Engineering.
- RIA Expert Certification is a plus.
Location: , US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 4 Year