Date: March 30, 2023 3:38:52 PM UTC
As a robotic process automation (RPA) Specialist or Engineer, you will use special software to automate high-volume, repeatable tasks to streamline workflows for our internal stakeholders and our clients. You will work primarily on our automation platform, High Gear, for RPA development, deployment, and management. You’ll be working with our Process Owners to map out the business processes, and then work with a technical project manager to define the tasks that need to be coded/configured.
- This is a full-time position requiring 8 hours of work per day or 40 hours in a week.
- Professional English language, both written and spoken is a must.
- You will be hired as a long-term independent contractor earning an hourly rate commensurate to skills, experience, and job competency.
- Individual Health/Dental/Life Benefits at low group rate is available.
- You’ll work in Hybrid fashion, part-time at home, and part-time at our Cebu office in 1 Nito Tower.
- Flexible hours with evening stand-up meetings that overlap with U.S. Eastern Time.
- High Gear virtual training will be provided.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience with RPA coding and configuration.
- Demonstrable experience in RPA platforms, such as UI-Path, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in software development.
- Familiar with Web Services API integration (e.g. REST API)
- Demonstrable experience in collaborating with process owners to assess processes and develop process diagrams.
- Professional English language, both written and spoken; consultative interaction style.
- Experience with High Gear automation platform is a plus.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- the ability to prioritize and plan work effectively.
- Consult with businesses or clients to develop process diagrams and automation procedures.
- Assess current processes and identify areas of application for RPA technologies
- Development of process diagrams and review with stakeholders.
- Design and configure intelligent business process automation processes to meet the defined process requirements
- Technical design, code/configuration, test, deploy, and manage individual business workflows.
- Create scalable and efficient process automations
- Working on the High Gear automation platform as the primary engine for RPA.
- Working in a scripting language to create components for a larger automation needs.
- Develop and maintain solution documentation.
- Comply with and help to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with process owners during the testing phases to identify and fix bugs.
- Monitor automated processes and perform application troubleshooting to continuously improve the overall robustness of automations.
- Develop and deliver workshops and training on best practices and methodologies.
Location: Cebu, Central Visayas, Philippines, PH
Job Type: CONTRACT
Experience Requirements: 4 Year