Date: September 6, 2022 7:07:15 PM UTC
***BASE SALARY UP TO $45k yearly DOQ + COMMISSION***
Are you looking for an awesome opportunity to build your career with unlimited growth potential? Do you want to connect extraordinary talent to great companies? Are you a hard charger, searching for an opportunity to prove your abilities? If you answer “Yes” to these questions, The Methodical Group may have the perfect Recruiter role for you that comes with a competitive base salary and commission plan, health, dental, and a strong PTO plan.
For over 25 years, the team at The Methodical Group has provided IT products, services, and resources that make businesses more agile and competitive. Having serviced top private, public, and non-profit corporations and government clients, we have a record of accomplishment in driving operational innovation and business excellence.
Our team of experts brings decades of experience across today’s most essential functions and industries, helping you discover ways to drive new business, gain efficiency, save money, access talent, and mitigate risk.
As a recruiter, you will support open client roles nationwide and you will recruit talent across a variety of professions. You will receive the tools, training, and support to drive success. The key to your success is you and your drive.
As a Recruiter, you will be paired with an experienced Account Executive/Recruiter. Here is a partial list of your duties and responsibilities:
. Maintain and develop a pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions.
. Conduct interviews via phone, video, or in-person.
. Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews.
. Serve as a contact person for questions from candidates.
. Meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals and quotas.
. Prep candidates so they perform their best in interviews.
. Collaborates with Account Executives to understand the needs and roles to be filled.
· Creating unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
· Assists with developing and revising specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
· Quickly identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
· Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through a review of their
resumes, interviews, and other forms of communication.
· Connects qualified candidates with Account Managers and at times, hiring managers.
· Maintains constant contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their
. Developing prospects into candidates through engagement and assessment
· Vets potential employee’s credentials.
· Provides advice to Account Executives and Hiring Managers regarding salary negotiations
with final candidates.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Have strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
· Team player that always looks for success.
. A person who gets motivated by a challenge – no role is too difficult for you to fill.
· You have sales and/or recruiting experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or related experience
Location: United States, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 3 Year