Date: September 12, 2022 10:26:13 PM UTC
**Hybrid Work Environment – ONLY Two Days Onsite in Concord, NC Required**
**No Sponsorship Available***
Are you looking for the next level in your career? Are you a highly motivated professional looking for an exciting opportunity with room for growth at a company with a fantastic culture? This opportunity is for you!
• Acts as Technical Project Manager and administrative support for application functionality, upgrades, and issue resolution.
• Manages and supports workflow applications.
• Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, or workarounds to meet requirements for all supported applications.
• Assist with data conversion and testing strategies, including integration with other Systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS required.
• Three or more years of experience preferred.
• Requires excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills when working with all groups within the company and outside the company.
• Require knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SSRS.
• Logistics/Transportation experience a plus.
Location: Concord, North Carolina, United States, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 3 Year