Date: April 6, 2023 6:08:42 PM UTC
Title: Business Development Executive
Location: We are a 100% remote organization. However, the candidate will need to be located within Texas, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, or Illinois.
Built from the ground up to drive stellar results for our customers, The Methodical Group brings a wide array of technology and workforce solutions. We make results possible through the caliber of the relationships we build and our ability to translate the customer’s strategy and needs into positive results. The measure of our impact is found in our trust with our customers and their reliance on The Methodical Group to deliver consistently.
About The Opportunity:
We are seeking an accomplished Business Development professional to join our technology consulting and workforce solutions sales team. You will play an essential role in facilitating achievement of The Methodical Group’s revenue goals by winning new corporate logos.
We need a hard charger that possess and embraces a hunter sales mentality. You understand the importance behind fostering new relationships and creating solutions that lead to positive outcomes.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, this Business Development Professional is responsible for handling opportunities generated by our BDR team, developing new leads, owning the prospecting sequence, conducting needs assessments, and partnering with our delivery/recruiting team to drive new revenue.
- 5+ years of experience selling technology consulting projects
- 5+ years of experience selling workforce (staffing) solutions services
- Knowledge of positioning and selling consulting projects versus staffing solutions
- Proven track record of owning, driving and delivering new sales revenue
- Ability to identify, develop and convert leads into new revenue for the organization
- Network and develop strong business relationships with customers
- Comfortable conducting needs assessments via virtual and in-person settings
- Ability to discuss business needs with all levels of client leadership
- Leverage emotional intelligence to overcome objections and push opportunities forward
- Utilize technical aptitude and ability to apply knowledge and experience to individual customer needs
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities and ability to manage multiple client solutions
Additional Skills Needed:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SalesForce, ZoomInfo and Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed
Benefits of Working With The Methodical Group:
- Above market salary+ variable commission opportunities
- Remote work setting
- Full Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Results Oriented Unlimited PTO Policy
- Many More…
Company:The Methodical Group
Location: United States, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 4 Year